Saturday, October 16, 2010

:anime: Blacks and Head Shots in Anime -Phase Two- Begins

As mentioned earlier this month, "Phase Two" of "Blacks and Head Shots in Anime" has just begun, with topics on the subject launched at Mania/AnimeOnDVD and Anime News Network's respective forums last night, with a poll present in the former.  It is my hope to get a good gauge of the anime community's thoughts on this through two forums with differing personalities, and while it's nothing scientific, I believe this may still yield some interesting results.  I have my predictions, but we'll see where things go from here, though I aim to post about the findings when the topics get enough responses.  I'm pretty anxious to see what people's opinions will be, and hopefully, everything will go smoothly.

--HD

No comments:

Post a Comment