Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Anniversary Month Comes to HardDoor!!

In just a scant few weeks (on June 26, to be exact), HardDoor will be celebrating its five year anniversary! Across this month and the others to come, I'll be doing a few retrospects, some anniversary-related special features, introduce a new segment, and maybe pull off a surprise or two. ;)

While work has kept me pretty busy from really carrying out the extent of what I had originally planned for June, I won't let it stop me from carrying out as much of it as possible. Of course, there are also other features to handle, too, such as "Decade's Best" and the continuation of reviews for a **certain** show (-_-) , so keep out for those, as well.

So, hopefully without delay, here's to some happy future reading!

--HD

No comments:

Post a Comment